Monday, May 19, 2008

Custom Jewelry Design

This is a custom order I just finished rehabing.  The buddha pendant and tigers eye stone once hung on a cheap chain with an unsecured clasp.  I made a new double chain necklace with a vintage gold filed chain and wire wrapped garnet beads to accent the pendant.  My customer loves it and wants me to fix up more of her jewelry.

Do you have a family heirloom, sentimental charm, or some other jewels laying around that you want to wear again or give to someone special.  I will custom design a piece for you.  Please contact me if you are interested and check out my Etsy store to see my other handmade, one-of-a-kind jewelry designs at vintagerehab.etsy.com!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't say enough about Stacey's jewelry designs...Her vision for jewelry we are ready to toss away never ceases to amaze me. Her creations are unique and always "eye catchers". This buddha pendant was a gift for a friend that has many Buddha necklaces. This one is by far her favorite because of its uniqueness.
I also love what she does with vintage lockets. My friend never takes hers off! If you have a friend who is hard to buy for, Stacey's Jewelry is the answer.