Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Letter From Miles

Today, I received an email from a customer that I want to share.  I love getting notes like this.  Thank you for the kind note, Miles.  I can't believe I missed that photo.

Hi Stacey,
    I just wanted to send you a quick note to tell you that my girlfriend (and myself and everyone else) loves the locket. It''s perfect and just what I hoped it would be. Interesting though, when I was opening it up to put pictures in out popped a really faded and old picture of a baby...it was quite spooky...I assume you must have missed it or did you know it was there?  Either way we have decided to treat it as a good luck sign and assume it was a happy baby...as opposed to this being the beginning of a horror film:) Anyway, thought you might find that interesting.  
Thank you again,
Miles


No comments: